Frequently Asked Enrollment Questions
Q. What are the requirements of an LCP parent?
A. LCP is a Co-Op Preschool requiring active parent involvement including the following:
1. Volunteer In the Classroom (Vaccinations Required: TB, TDap, MMR, Flu Shot)
- Junior Parents - 1 class a month
- Senior Parents - 2 classes a month
2. Hold a Job within the Preschool
3. Attend a Parent Meeting once a month
4. Participate in Fundraisers
Please see the Parent Involvement Page here.
Q. What are the student requirements for Admission ?
A. Students must have the following completed:
- Pre-admission physical and TB test
- Current immunizations, as required by the State of California.
- Junior Class - Age 3 by September 1
- Senior Class - Age 4 by September 1
(Exceptions to the age requirement may be made at the recommendation of the Teacher with approval of the board prior to registration.)
Please see the Student Admission Page here.
Q. How do I apply to be part of LCP?
A. If you wish to place your child on the Li’l Cottonwood Preschool waiting list for the next school year, please visit the Waiting List Page here.
Q. What is the Class Schedule of LCP?
A. Juniors - Tuesdays and Thursdays - 8:30 to 11:30 am
Seniors - Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays - 8:30 to 11:30 am
Please visit the Class Information Page here.